Saturday, April 17, 2010

More cookin'

So I told you that I split the pizza dough in two. I threw the other half in a pan and baked it as bread. It came out really well. I loved it warm although it was difficult to eat after eating all that pizza. I've been putting it in the toaster, smothering it in butter and strawberry jam.

This is another mad mess I made when I didn't want tacos.

1 lb ground beef, browned
1-2 garlic cloves, sauteed
1/2 onion, chopped, sauteed
2 zucchini, sauteed
1 can corn
2 potatoes, shredded
1/2 jar spaghetti sauce
I threw it in the pan: potatoes and corn, then meat and veggies, then the sauce. I baked it at 400 for 40-60 min. I smothered mine in ketchup and ate it and will be eating it for days. It's tasty and filling and was just the kitchen-leftover dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment