Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My Favorites of Allergy-Free Portland


After attending my first cooking class at the Portland Culinary Workshop (which I will post about soon), I realized I ought to make a master list of the best gluten free restaurants, food carts, etc. So here is my quick version of my Gluten Free Guide to Portland:

1. Cafe Rio Co.
Gluten Free Waffles (Dairy free options): My favorite is the waffle ranchero!
21st and W Burnside

2. Corbett Fish House/Hawthorne Fish House
Gluten Free Fish and Chips: My favorite is the halibut fish and chips!
5901 SW Corbett or 43rd and SE Hawthorne

3. Mississippi Pizza and Pub
Gluten Free Pizza (Vegan options): My favorite is the GF Vegan pizza crust with red sauce, no cheese, canadian bacon, pepperoni, mushroom, and black olive. Classic!
NE Fremont and Mississippi

4. Por Que No?
Mexican-they use corn tortillas, chips, etc (Dairy free options): My favorite is a Brian's bowl with chips!
46th and SE Hawthorne or NE Fremont and Mississippi

5. P.F. Changs
Gluten Free Asian cuisine (Full menu). My favorite is the GF lettuce wraps and the scallops!
11th and NW Couch or Tanasbourne

6. The Dog House Food Cart
Gluten Free Hamburgers. My favorite is the GF sweet potato tots!
21st and NE Alberta

7. The Gluten Free Chef Food Cart
Rotating menu-corndogs and chili (not many dairy free options)
20th and SE Everett

Other Resources
Gluten Free Food Carts
Gluten Free Portland

No comments:

Post a Comment