Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Mmmm Eggs!

So I'm sitting at work which, is obviously VERY slow today, thinking about my grocery list and all I want in the world right now is eggs! Scrambled, fried, hard-boiled, deviled, soft-boiled, mmm. My mom introduced me to soft-boiled eggs and cute egg cups. If I had all the time in the world for breakfast I would have one of those every mornin. When my sis lived in Seattle she used to always make eggs in a blanket/basket for me when I visited. I also think of the movie Michael with John Travolta (mom and I's favorite) when they're making breakfast and she cooks everyone's eggs. Yum!

via ofmornings

via 9gag

via art

via love recipe

iva imdb

2 comments:

  1. Yum! My friend Cari gave me a set of antique egg cups that I have yet to use. I'll have to dig them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are soo cute! I have an egg every morning, but that is because I have all the time in the world. Nothing cool about that!

    ReplyDelete